- Purpose and scope of this privacy notice
When using the website www.silverlinecapital.net („The Website“), „Silverline partners“ OOD, UIC 205397700, having its seat and registered address at Sofia 1407, Lozenetz, qrt. Lozenetz, “Liulin Planina” str. № 8, ent. А, fl.. 6, ap. 8 („Silverline и „Administrator“) as administrator collects and process your personal data in accordance with applicable law and the rules and principles set out in this Policy.
- Categories of personal data we process
We obtain and processing the following categories of personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection legislation:
- Data related to correspondence or other type of interaction you have with us (name, e-mail, ) necessary to make an inquiry through our website. Contact and identification data are necessary to contact you and respond to your inquiry;
- Data related to correspondence/ communication between the user of the Internet page and the Administrator (including data contained in the correspondence itself);
We will process your personal data only to exercise our legitimate interests, at your request or to fulfil legal obligations.
- What is the purpose of the processing of personal data?
The Controller processes your personal data in the following way/ for the following purposes:
- Handling inquiries, requests, recommendations, comments, which are addressed to us, incl. the preparation of responses thereto;
- Resolve disputes or complaints that relate to or arise from Silverline’s business activities.
Silverline processes the information for the purposes set out above on one of the following legal grounds under the General Data Protection Regulation:
- Based on the Administrator’s legitimate interests – Article 6 (1) (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation;
- Consent of the data subject – Article 6 (1) (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Transfer of personal data to third parties
We do not transfer or disclose the data we collect on our Website to anyone outside of Silverline without your consent, except as required by law, or as necessary to fulfill our legal or contractual obligations; or in cases where this is necessary to protect our legitimate interests and subject to the conditions provided for in the applicable legislation.
We undertake to store your personal data only for as long as it is necessary to achieve the purposes of processing. We will store your personal data that we process on the basis of your consent at latest until your consent is withdrawn.
We will process personal data that we are required to retain in order to comply with our legal obligations until the expiry of the data retention periods set by the relevant regulations.
Silverline may disclose some or all of your personal data to the following recipients in the manner specified below:
- To persons authorized to process personal data on behalf and at the expense of Silverline, respectively collaborators and suppliers, without whom it is impossible to provide and maintain the services that are provided through this website (e.g. website maintenance specialists etc.).
- To a legal successor or legal successors, in case of changes in the legal status of the Administrator as a result of conversion, restructuring or other change of control in the company.
- To recipients to whom Silverline is obligated to disclose personal data based on applicable law.
The personal data processed by the Administrator are stored in Bulgaria and/or another member state of the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
- Data subjects’ rights
Giving consent to the processing of personal data is not mandatory, but the refusal to give consent to the processing of personal data, as indicated above, may prevent the user from using all or some of the functionalities that the website offers, or made it impossible to obtain information about the products/services offered by Silverline.
By sending personal data to Silverline, the user does not waive the rights guaranteed by the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria, which protect personal data, in particular the right to request correction or deletion of their personal data if they are incomplete, inaccurate or incorrect, or restriction of their processing according to the applicable legal provisions.
As a Data subject within the meaning of the Regulation, you have the following rights:
а) Right of access: Users shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether your personal data are being processed by Silverline when using the Website, to obtain access to such data, as well as information regarding their processing, the types of personal data, the recipients of the data, the period for which the data will be stored and their other rights provided for in the General Regulation on data protection.
- b) Right of rectification: Users shall have the right to request rectification or completion of their personal data, if the data are inaccurate or incomplete. Registered users have access to their data at any time and can correct/change it directly via a user profile.
- c) Right of erasure: under certain circumstances, users have the right to to request erasure of their personal data by the Administrator. Registered users can delete their user profile at any time
- d) Right to withdraw consent: Users have the right to withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
If you only wish to change your consent settings for commercial communications, you can also do this yourself at any time in your user profile.
- e) Also under certain circumstances, users have the right to obtain restriction of processing your personal data, to request restriction of processing and to receive their personal data in a machine-readable format.
For all questions about the protection of personal data, as well as for the implementation of the above rules, please contact the contact address indicated in part 6 of these Rules.
- f) Right to a complaint with a supervisory authority: you shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a Personal Data Protection Commission (PCPD), if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the applicable legislation on personal data protection
For all questions and comments related to the protection of your personal data, as well as for the realization of the above-mentioned rights and requests, you can contact our responsible employees at “Silverline Partners” OOD, by sending email to email@example.com or send a request by mail to the address: Sofia 1407, “Lozenets” district, qrt. “Lozenets”, “Korab Planina” St. No. 8, ent.A, fl. 6, ap. 8. “Silverline Partners”OOD does not respond to anonymous inquiries